Un Soir à l'Opéra
Scented Candle "un soir à l'Opéra"
Because UN SOIR A L'OPERA wants to offer you the best olfactive experience, we manufacture all our candles with very special care. Our candle maker respects the French tradition and creates a perfect harmony between the perfume, the wax and the cotton wick. Our luxury candles - made of natural wax - will delight you with their elegant and original perfumes.
The 100% vegetable wax is sensitive, it can sometimes present slight imperfections on the surface which do not affect the quality of the perfumes or the good burning quality once your candle is lit.
The raw materials of our perfumes are precious, in order to preserve all their quality and not to damage them, we have chosen not to carry out the finishing surfacing of the wax, a process which certainly provides a more aesthetic finish but which burns. and alters the scent of the candle by a second heating process.
In order to preserve 100% of the olfactory quality of your candle, our master wax maker pours our candles by hand, taking care to respect an ideal temperature throughout his work.
How to enjoy your candle
- Let the candle burn 2 hours, so to liquefy the entire top layer of wax. Otherwise, the wax will make a tunnel around to wick - what we call a memory ring.
- To keep your candle fragrance smelling nice and fresh and looking clean, keep the wick trimmed to 5mm every time you burn it
- Don't burn your candle for longer than 4 hours
- Let it burn on a stable surface
Our candles are respectful of French tradition and are made with great care to provide you a high-quality finished product.
- Wax : 100 % vegetable wax
- Candle flame time : 45 hours of olfactive pleasure
- Net Wt: 6.30 oz
- Perfumes from Grasse - Made in France
All our candles are made of 100% vegetable wax and certified cotton wick